Friday, December 30, 2011

Invalid and nonexistent document "IBM ERROR"

I got a Problem While transferring document from one to another....

[Best way to Recover "Copy All your form Contents and Paste it to Another form..."]

Their i used @mailsend(;;;;;;;"[IncludeDoclink]);

But the IBM Error Occurs "Invalid and nonexistent document"

After that I try to preview my corresponding( to that Document) Notes form...

Similar Error was thrown...

I think that We have No option...

There are some Option i found in NET but that as not working in my PC (Notes 8.5.2)

1. In server Your db may corrupt so only that Error Came, you type the following in Server

>LOAD FIXUP filename


2. Clear Cache.NDK in notes data Directory... and It may be Run....

3. Reinstall notes After taking Backup

4. I did Copyall the corresponding form and Renamed. Make a new form as same name as old.. And i pasted Every thing.. their I have lost Some data Not All....

No comments:

Post a Comment