Wednesday, June 13, 2012

$Revisions - Features

In our notes replication is a great feature. Because of this we can easily synchronize the data from one to another. But we used to face some problem while replicating.

This is not a problem.

I had faced one situation that,I need to get the visitor's count of the document.
Don't say see the updatedBy field. That is unique(authors). So here we can not get the count. Finally I got a simple idea on revision field after discussing with my friend Mahe, Then I researched with that field, Follow this

The Revision field has  sequence number. But the document should be re-saved then only it revises the document.

But I do not know that how to get the sequence number from that field by programmatic-ally. I am searching... http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11009441/how-to-get-the-sequence-number-of-revisions-field




No comments:

Post a Comment